Thursday 22 September 2011

Break / Fitness.

The last two months or so I have had a bit of a break from art.  The Mumm-Ra painting did not go well at all.  The paint would not take to the card and it just was not going the way I wanted.  But I have learned from my mistakes and I know what to do next time.
Taking advantage of the good summer weather I have mostly been focusig on getting fit again.  At the start of the summer it took a lot out of me do 3 to 4 Km.  I had a goal (16 Km) and through hard work almost everyday I achieved it.  I worked up to doing 5.  Then I did a week of 6 everyday.  I then progressed to 8 every day.  around the end of July/ early August I was doing 10km every session.  after a week or more doing that I knew I was ready.  I knew I could go the distance and do 16 Km.  16 Km is 10 Miles and to be able to go 10 Miles was my goal.  One Friday I dicided to go for it and I did.  I then continued doing this several days in a row.  I am now doing 16 Km in 1 hour, so I am very, very pleased with that.  Although to be honest now I have achieved it my sessions have bee sporadic, but I am going to be doing it daily again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment